PROMOTION ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE
Receive a Free SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E Valued at R 1,166.00
Save With SkinMiles – With every order of a SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic we will send you a free Resveratrol B E 15 ml. For a limited period only, we are offering an online exclusive promotion. Get the best anti-oxidant defense for your skin with a day and night time duo pack deal.
SKINCEUTICALS C E FERULIC PROMOTION
R 3,286.00 R 2,120.00
SKINCEUTICALS RESVERATROL B E SERUM FOCUS
- Highest concentration of pure, stable resveratrol available on the market synergistically reinforced with 0.5% baicalin and 1% vitamin E for enhanced efficacy
- Backed by science with proven in-vivo activity measured via biomarkers: first time using collagen as a biomarker
- Unprecedented clinical results: Resveratrol B E increases skin density by 18.9% (improvement seen in both epidermis and dermis
Retinoid therapy: Retinol, Tretinoin (Potentially enhances tolerability)
Volumising injectablese. Juvederm Voluma, Sculptra, Perlane
Skin tightening procedures with Radiofrequency i.e. Thermage & Ulthera
Studies have shown that resveratrol binds to numerous cell-signaling molecules allowing it to modulate beneficial health effects through multiple pathways. Resveratrol has anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer activity. It also acts as a vasodilator, platelet inhibitor and has important cardio protective effects. Recent studies have suggested that resveratrol may also be effective when applied topically to treat aged skin.
SKINCEUTICALS C E FERULIC SERUM
- Eight-fold environmental protection
- Unprecedented anti-aging benefits
- 96% reduction of sunburn cells in UV irradiated skin
- Enhanced vitamin performance and better stability with addition of Ferulic Acid
- Prevention of thymine dimers: DNA mutations associated with skin cancer
15% PURE L – ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)
- The body’s most important water-soluble antioxidants
- Inhibits UVA and UVB radiation-induced damage
- Photoprotective capabilities
- Promotes collagen synthesis
- Anti-inflammatory properties
0.5% FERULIC ACID
- Ubiquitous plant antioxidant
- Neutralises free radicals known as “superoxide,” “hydroxyl radical” and “nitric oxide”
- Suppresses radiation-induced oxidative reactions
- Acts synergistically with other antioxidants, improving their potency
- Absorbs UV (approved sunscreen in Japan)
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Easily absorbed by the skin
SKINCEUTICALS C E FERULIC FURTHER INFO
SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic is a revolutionary topical antioxidant combination that provides unprecedented 8-times the skin’s natural photoaging protection. Culminating more than 10 years of research and testing, this antioxidant breakthrough contains the original potent formulation of 15% pure l-ascorbic acid and 1% alpha tocopherol
“However, the addition of Ferulic Acid – a plant-based antioxidant – has transformed the formula, doubling performance of the already powerful combination” Dr Alek Nikolic
This synergistic formulation provides unmatched protection against UV induced erythema, free radical formation, and cellular damage that results in premature skin ageing
DAILY APPLICATION OF THIS CUTTING-EDGE SERUM, ALONG WITH THE USE OF A BROAD-SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN, OFFERS ULTIMATE PROTECTION FROM UV LIGHT AND ASSOCIATED SKIN DAMAGE
Erythema is a marker of environmentally-induced free radical inflammation. SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic, provides superior protection against this damage at three times minimum erythema doses (3X MED). Protocol: 23 subjects with five randomized test sites received application of test products for four consecutive days followed by UV-irradiation up to 3X MED at 1x MED intervals. Measurements were taken two hours after application. C E Ferulic was tested in two cells; its weighted average is indicated in the quantitative data above. Competitors were five leading global competitor formulations sold in the professional channel, that claim high concentrations of vitamin C (between 10-20% were selected to test)
VITAMIN C FEATURES + BENEFITS
It firms your skin and makes it look younger. Vitamin C is an important part in the formation and production of collagen. When it is added into a topical regime the Vitamin C forces fibroblasts to increase collagen synthesis which results in younger and healthier looking skin. One will also notice an improvement in the skins firmness and elasticity. Fibroblasts are pre cursor cells that turn into collagen and elastin in our skins so activating them are vital for long term younger looking skin.
It helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and slows down skin ageing. Vitamin C has been shown with numerous clinical studies to be a potent anti-oxidant when applied to our skins. Recent evidence shows a significant contributor to ageing skin (after UV damage) is environmental free radicle damage such as pollution, smoking, oxygen, and UV induced free radicles. Vitamin C has the ability to neutralise these environmentally induced free radicles and even provide a protective sheet preventing them from entering the skin.
It increases the skins defence against UV damage and even boosts your SPF effectiveness. Recent evidence has shown that by combining vitamin C with a SPF an added bonus is achieved in protecting your skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays. It has also been shown that Vitamin C can help repair skin damage following excess exposure to the sun. it is important to note that Vitamin C should never be replaced for applying an effective SPF to your skin.
It helps to reduce hyperpigmentation, dark marks and blemishes, and increases your skins glow. Clinical studies have demonstrated that Vitamin C helps to reduce melanin production in melanocytes which are cells responsible for producing pigment or the colour of our skin and hair. As a result, topical Vitamin C will help with reducing the appearance of dark marks, blemishes, age spots, and will even help with dark eye circles.