SkinMiles and All Dolled Up are Offering An Exclusive Online SkinCeuticals Promotion
Enter your details and stand a chance to win the newly launched SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier Valued At R 1,550.00!
Once you have completed the quick and easy three step process your name will be automatically added to our lucky draw competition. We will announce the winner in our August/September Newsletter and they will be receiving a brand new H.A. Intensifier to their chosen delivery address. SkinMiles and the All Dolled Up teams wishes you good luck!
T&C’s: Only 1 entry per customer. All details required for a valid entry.
Why Use SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier
Trials conducted on H.A. Intensifier by SkinCeuticals and its independent partners demonstrate unprecedented proof of its effectiveness on skin – including a hyaluronic acid content analysis, independent clinical trial, photographic imaging, and 3D visualization. These tests show that the combination of H.A. Intensifier’s key ingredients result in:
- +30% increase in skin’s hyaluronic acid levels
- 11% improvement in skin’s firmness
- +17% improvement in skin’s texture
- 23% improvement in skin plumpness
- Visible improvements in the appearance of marionette lines, nasolabial folds and crow’s feet
The Science Behind Hyaluronic Acid and SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier
This new corrective serum was created to correct the signs of aging that result from the decline and rapid degradation of the naturally-produced hyaluronic acid in skin.
As skin ages, its production of hyaluronic acid decreases. Even at peak production, hyaluronic acid in the skin is depleted by up to 50% every 24 hours. This powerful natural humectant is responsible for maintaining moisture levels in skin, nourishing the skin’s matrix and improving the appearance of firmness, plumpness, and smoothness. Hyaluronic acid begins to decline in the 20s, resulting in minor shadows, fine lines and dullness; but by 50+, the severity of the loss manifests in the deepening of wrinkles, the formation of jowls, skin laxity and rough, uneven texture.
To counter the decline of hyaluronic acid in the skin, an effective topical must support hyaluronic acid levels and deliver surface hydration. While many products on the market deliver hyaluronic acid to skin’s surface, SkinCeuticals’ amplifies skin’s hyaluronic acid levels utilizing a high concentration of key ingredients:
- 10% Proxylane, a proprietary ingredient, to support hyaluronic acid levels and help maintain the integrity of the skin’s matrix, for improved firmness
- 0% Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate + 0.2% Purple Rice Extract, to help preserve hyaluronic acid content in skin
- Three types of hyaluronic acid – full molecular weight, fragmented and encapsulated chains – to provide long lasting hydration to help improve the look and feel of dry, rough skin
How To Use:
As part of an at-home regimen, H.A. Intensifier can be paired with an antioxidant, sunscreen and other moisturizers in the SkinCeuticals Corrective portfolio to tackle multiple anti-aging concerns.
Once or twice daily, apply 4-6 drops to the palm of the hand and dab onto forehead, cheeks, chin, and neck. Blend the product into skin. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals Vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol
Earn 930 SkinMiles