Dermaceutic Tri Vita C30 Review
Get The Latest Info & Review On Dermaceutic’s Tri Vita C30
The Triple Strength High Concentration Vitamin C Serum
When I heard 2 months ago that Dermaceutic were bringing a new high strength Vitamin C serum to the market I was very excited to see what they would bring out and more specifically what ingredients would be used in the Tri Vita C 30 and at what concentrations.
I have written a fair amount on the importance of adding topical Vitamin C to your skin care regimes weather it is in the form of a Vitamin C serum, moisturiser or even in your sun screen. I will highlight the main benefits of Vitamin C as a topical skin care ingredient and I will have a closer look at what is in the Tri Vita C30 and how it will benefit your skins.
Vitamin C Skin Benefits:
- It firms your skin and makes it look younger. Vitamin C is an important part in the formation and production of collagen.
- It helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and slows down skin ageing. Vitamin C has been shown with numerous clinical studies to be a potent anti-oxidant when applied to our skins.
- It increases the skins defence against UV damage and even boosts your SPF effectiveness. Recent evidence has shown that by combining vitamin C with a SPF an added bonus is achieved in protecting your skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- It helps to reduce hyperpigmentation, dark marks and blemishes, and increases your skins glow. Clinical studies have demonstrated that Vitamin C helps to reduce melanin production in melanocytes which are cells responsible for producing pigment
Tri Vita C30 Review:
I feel there are a number of important things we need to consider when reviewing a new skin care product or when choosing a product to add to our existing skin care regimes:
Following from the above the Tri Vita C is a gel like serum that goes a long way (2 small pumps are enough to cover the entire face and neck), is odourless, does not leave a greasy feel or shine to the skin, sinks in very quickly, and it is easy to apply a moisturiser and/or SPF over.
“A good Vitamin C serum is essential to help reduce both normal ageing changes or intrinsic ageing and both environmental and sun induced ageing changes also known as extrinsic ageing.” Dr Alek Nikolic
Tri Vita C30 Ingredients:
30% Vitamin C:
15% L-Ascorbic Acid: Provides an optimal antioxidant action on the superficial epidermis.
Numerous studies have been performed on this ingredient and consistently the results that have been reported are as follows:
- Promoting and increasing collagen synthesis or production
- Photoprotection from ultraviolet A and B
- Lightening hyperpigmentation
- Improvement of a variety of inflammatory skin conditions such as sensitive skin and rosacea
“Because of the diverse biologic effects of this compound, topical vitamin C has become a useful part of the skin doctor’s and dermatologist’s skin regime recommendation.” Dr Alek Nikolic
14.5% Ascorbyl Silanol: Combination of Silanol and Vitamin C for anti-free radical and anti-aging actions in the skin.
The true name of the above ingredient (NOM INCI) is Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate and it has a number of important functions:
- Optimizes cell’s membrane resistance against anti-free radical attacks on the skin and skin cells
- It helps the skin’s restructuring process and improves the skin’s health through metabolic normalization and stabilisation
- Boosts the effect of L-Ascorbic Acid
0.5% Ascorbyl Ester: Provides a double age defense action by limiting the degree of collagen degradation (breakdown) and the proliferation of the melanin (pigment formation).
Vitamin E Ester: A powerful antioxidant that complements and potentiates the Vitamin C’s efficacy and stability.
Ferulic Acid Ester: Is a renowned antioxidant that not only fights against free radicle damage form environmental factors but it also boosts and enhances the photo-protection action of both the Vitamin C & E. Ferulic acid has also been shown to double the efficacy of Vitamin C and Vitamin E combinations and suppresses radiation-induced oxidative reactions.
“Following from the above I highly recommend everyone to introduce a Vitamin C serum to their skin care regimes. I also believe that combining a number of active anti-oxidants as a single application will boost skin results significantly.” Dr Alek Nikolic
The best time to apply Tri Vita C 30 is immediately after cleansing your skin during your morning skin routine and specifically before any moisturiser or sun screen. Remember to wait for the Tri Vita C30 to sink in completely before applying any other products. it can be used with any other brand or added to your current skin regime.
I hope you have found the above article interesting and helpful especially when choosing the best Vitamin C serum for you and your skin. If you need any further advice, please feel free to email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org or take our Face2Face Online Skin Consultation and I will send you a personal skin care regime for your skin. And remeber to share this info with your friends using our social media buttons below.
Dr Alek Nikolic